Marketing Representative 14-14
|June 03, 2014 - July 03, 2014|
|Salary Range:||$17.14 to $23.56|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, AD&D, 401(k)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Marketing Representative identifies, communicates, and processes applications for new residential and commercial customers. This position will identify and target potential customers to convert to natural gas. Works within identified procedures to ensure new customers pay the appropriate amount to be connected and assures the process flows to completion.|
|Duties:||1. Implements the following residential and commercial programs: On Main Potential Database and Campaign to Convert Customers; Burner Tip Conversion Program; Builder Programs, Main Extension programs, Customer Attachment Programs (CAP). |
2. Conducts analysis to identify market potential and implements strategies to meet departmental goals.
3. Implements and communicates to potential customers the residential/commercial connection pricing processes.
4. Identifies builders, developers, and potential customers and communicates to them the benefits of converting / connecting to natural gas.
5. Actively looks for new growth opportunities and new potential customers to connect to the Companys distribution system.
6. Periodically attends home shows or other community events to represent the company.
7. Monitors and tracks status of residential programs by utilizing on main database, EnQuesta, and other company systems.
8. Professionally promotes and represents SEMCO ENERGY Gas Company within the community.
9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
10. Make regular reports to the Manager of Residential/Commercial Marketing.
|Qualifications:|| Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field is preferred.|
At least two years of related work experience in marketing or sales.
Demonstrates excellent sales and customer service orientation skills.
Knowledge of gas distribution operations and customer addition programs.
Good working knowledge of various personal computer business software applications presently used by the company.
Ability to work flexible hours if necessary to meet project and community representation requirements.
Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills.
Excellent organizational skills with the ability to efficiently process service applications.
Must maintain a positive work atmosphere through effective interactions and communications with co-workers, customers and management.
Must maintain a safe environment for co-workers, customers and the public through adherence to established safety standards and timely reporting of potential hazards.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.